Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Live In Silk

One of Spring's most popular trends (besides the pajama trend-which I hate) is a very soft silhouette using beautiful, feminine silk. Be on the lookout for flowy silk blouses, relaxed pants and breezy dresses. I must admit I love silk (not as much as my dry cleaner) but for some reason I always feel fragile and on edge when I wear it. But, I'm a sucker for beautiful things and doubt I'll be able to resist. We are in a recession though so I'll be checking to see if any of this stuff is washable (it can happen). How do you feel about silk?


(photo right: 60's inspired Ruffle Front Silk Dress $300, Tibi)























Pair silk pants with a simple tank, light cropped jacket and heels.


I plan on adding both these to my wish list on Shop It To Me and waiting for these bad boys to go on sale!

















Express has a pair similar to these for $19.99 with an extra 20% off online (limited sizes)-Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart Tibi...
Lady Lew