Monday, February 16, 2009

WWLD: What Would Lincoln Do?


Happy President's Day (remember, that is why you have the day off )! I know last time Abraham Lincoln was wearing his famous top hat it didn't work out very well for him. But I've been thinking, hats really add a special touch. What else can elevate a simple white tank and jeans to the next level with such ease? It's easy to pull together a look by just adding a cute hat and hot shoes (I believe we have rock star status). But if Lincoln were here I have no doubt he would probably tell you "hats are cool, maybe you should get one too."









Wide Wale Corduroy Fedora $33.60, Lauren by Ralph Lauren. I think the Fedora is the modern version of the top hat (the top hat would never work with my hair). And look it has a feather (so Rat Pack, I bet Sammy Davis Jr. would be proud)!















Pinstriped Fedora $40, Grace Hats.
The brown stripes add a little twist. This would be great with slacks and stiletto pumps.







Brownhill Fedora $30, Puma. Sporty and ultra cool in White. Pair with an all Black ensemble.






No comments: