Friday, February 13, 2009

P.S. I Love...

In honor of Valentine's Day what better time to talk about random things that make me all warm and fuzzy inside.






  1. Puppies ( I did warn you by saying this was random didn't I?) Photo by Ann Gordon



  2. Good food that's easy to make. Wow your sweetie with this meal from the Barefoot Contessa.



  3. A relaxing massage. Why not book yourself an appointment? I love the bare bones approach to spas like The Massage Company; get a great massage and go home. They skip all the pomp and circumstance of the spa facilities and you pay about $40 bucks for the massage. Then go home and take a warm bath using a delectable scented oil like this one from Jo Malone (I think it can do double duty as a massage oil just in case you want treat someone special). Lime Basil & Mandarine Bath Oil $60





  4. Movies for us girls. I must admit, I can't get enough of movies that involve a little romance, a lot of laughs (and an occasional tear) and are high on fashion (i.e. Sex & the City, The Devil Wears Prada-love them). Sex and the City's style chief, Patricia Field, is on board for the latest movie catering to fashionistas, Confessions of a Shopaholic, opening today.































Have a happy Valentine's Day cupcakes!


No comments: