Monday, February 2, 2009

A Toast To New York

I love New York! There are so many things to get into in NYC, but hands down my favorite is shopping. You can shop just about anywhere in New York (boutiques, at the train station, on the street) but so far my favorite place is Edge ny*NOHO. This store features over 60 independent designers in different booths (that operate like separate stores) under the same roof. Shop here for anything from unique clothing to accessories (jewelry, hats, bags). I discovered this place last year when two of my fab designer friends (Kimi Wear/Sistahs Of Harlem) shared a booth. I could spend hours going from booth to booth checking out all the up and coming designers (heaven). You will find that the designers may move in and out of these spaces but you won't find everyone on the street running around wearing what you just bought. Do you have any fave spots in NYC?

Edge ny*NOHO
65 Bleecker St (bet Broadway & LaFayette)
NY, NY 10012
212-358-0255 (call for hours)








Platinum Earrings $40, Kimi Wear (clothing Sistahs of Harlem NY)











Check out Kimi in action!

No comments: