Friday, February 6, 2009

Ladies Listen Up: He's Just Not That Into You!

He's Just Not That Into You, the catch phrase made famous by an episode on Sex and The City (my favorite series of all time) then turned into a bestselling book is now a movie, opening today! I actually got the book for a birthday gift four or five years ago (uh, thanks girl-I think). I was a little uncomfortable and borderline offended but, boy did I have a great time reading it. I'm actually looking forward to the movie (don't mess this up actors, director or script writer). The best part is, this is a perfect excuse for a girl's night out! Check out the movie's site to find out more and take some fun little quizzes (perfect opportunity to look busy at work). So get your girlfriends and go see it this weekend and let me know what you think. Worst case scenario: the movie's bad but you got your girls to have drinks with afterwards.



Here's the book. It's a good read although it's not rocket science. But, it will make you think and possibly examine what's going on in your relationships (sometimes the truth hurts-ouch).





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am down!

Anonymous said...

I read the book and its comical. Women fail to realize that the nature of a man does not change and this book points this out so eloquently....

Its a fun read.