Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneak Peak at Fashion Week

Yes, it's true. We're barely getting through Winter and the fashion masters have already created things to add to our perpetual shopping lists for Fall '09 (a girl just can't catch a break). Good thing I haven't finished pining for Spring '09 collections. It's always safe to look, most of these collections won't be available in stores until late Summer. Here are some of the looks hot off the NYC runways. Are any of these looks going on your wish list ?


(Photo Right: Marc Jacobs Fall '09)












Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs used a lot of color and structural shapes. Check out the entire collection here.















William Rast

Justin Timberlake's line puts a little extra effort into denim. Mr. JT may be taking a style cue from one of his idols Michael Jackson. The jacket and zippers are giving me a nostalgic Bad feel. But wait there's more...view the entire collection here.

Is it weird that I love this vest (I actually have a similar version of this that I bought last fall for $40)?








Who's bad?
















Chris Benz

This dress has a cute vintage-y feel. I like this line. It has a lot of items that will do just the trick to brighten up a gloomy Fall day. See for yourself here .













Tracy Reese

Tracy used a lot of feminine florals and color for her Fall '09 collection. Florals were a popular trend this Winter. I do love the glasses (very sexy librarian don't you think?). Here's the entire collection.










Daryl K

I'm still a maniac for a jumpsuit. Apparently they'll be back for Fall '09. Hey, the repeat trend doesn't bother me at all (1. I love them 2. I don't have to buy a thing).







Look who else thinks the furry vest is cool (I'm going to be forced to dust mine off) and layered on top of the beloved pantsuit-hot! Check the rest of what Daryl K has to offer here.








No comments: