Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cool Winter Coats

Judging by the $169 gas bill I just received, it's cold. You might have your winter/holiday wardrobe ready to hit the street, but if you plan on spending anytime outside what people see the majority of the time is your coat. You potentially have to spend months being seen in the same thing over and over again-choose wisely. Decisions, decisions...why does life have to be so hard? Let me see if I can help...





This coat is all you need for a Rock & Roll Winter. Wool coat + leather sleeves = an extra cool coat. Honestly, you could roll with this in L.A. but may not want to rock it colder climates like Chicago (not sure how leather sleeves will fair in below zero temps).
Charlotte Ronson Trench Coat w/ Leather Sleeves $945







This time basic Black is military inspired with clean modern lines. I love the high neckline on this coat and because of it I'd probably skip the scarf. I also love the price and because of that I can skip the ulcer. Calvin Klein Multi Tier Walking Coat $178.











Make a statement with a bold color or pattern. Perfect for the woman who wants to stand out and be a beacon of light in a sea of Grey and Black.





Get noticed in colors like Red, Plum (or anything in the deep Purple family) or a rich Blue. And there's that high collar again. George Simonton Convertible Stand Collar Jacket $139.










I'm completely mad for plaid. It always gives me such a vintage feel. The dramatic collar on this coat is just fab.
Latte by Coffee Shop Plaid Asymmetrical Coat $268.

No comments: