Monday, December 7, 2009

KISS: Keep it Simple Stupid

Okay, I officially have a love affair with designer Alexander Wang. With the exception of Fall 2009's biker short debacle (see what I really think about biker shorts here), I love just about everything Alexander Wang. I really appreciate the simple concepts he uses and then adds a little twist: so simple, so modern, so sexy and so expensive. Now I just need another job to actually pay for some of this stuff. Well, it is the holidays so I'm not above taking donations.










A sexy off the shoulder button up is even more dramatic from behind. Love, love, love!







How unexpectedly sexy is this? A simple tank dress that emphasizes the shoulders and back. Wear as-is or add leggings or opaque tights. The T by Alexander Wang line offers sexy basics like tanks, t-shirts, and dresses. T by Alexander Wang Stretch Tank Dress $88




















Dear Santa, I've been a really (okay, fairly) good girl, please send me this...
Alexander Wang One Shoulder Dress $795


















P.S. Other designers I love who keep it simple: Helmut Lang, Calvin Klein.

No comments: