Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Hot

I know it may be cliche' to be draped in red from head to toe just because it's the holidays, but it's such a beautiful and vibrant color I'm not even going to try to resist. I completely understand not wanting to be yet another girl at the party wearing a red dress. So, can we at least compromise and stay festive through red accessories?


Bring any basic outfit up a couple of notches by adding these glam shoes.
Betsey Johnson "Law" Pump $149.95















I really like this fancy little number (I know, I might be obsessed with all things sequins). Offset the femininity and dressiness of this purse with a more masculine outfit like a tuxedo styled pantsuit.
MAXX NEW YORK Reversed Sequin Round Bag With Chain Strap $58.90








The ultimate holiday accessory: the red lip. Try a universally flattering shade like M.A.C.'s Viva Glam (shown) or Russian Red lipstick.











No comments: