Friday, December 11, 2009

The Spirit of Christmas

Happy Friday! Although cold, gloomy and raining (at least it is where I am), the weekend is here (not complaining though-I'll take 'em how ever I can get them). We've got two weeks until Christmas and it's time to get on the grind with all the holiday preparation (unless unlike me you're one of those people who are fabulously organized and have just about everything completed-showoffs). At the risk of sounding corny, I really need holiday music to get me in the spirit. So these are some of my go-tos when I need a little motivation. Like to hear 'em? Here they go...

One of my all time-favorites for Christmas cheer.



Looks like Chris Brown can put a hurtin' on a Christmas song too. However, my favorite is still the original version of This Christmas by Donny Hathaway.



Wow, I can't believe I found this one...I swear my Dad plays this every year.

No comments: