Monday, December 21, 2009

Last Minute Gifts: Good and Cheap

If you're still Holiday shopping, it's getting down to the wire. I love to find a gift that's easy on the eyes and easy on the wallet. Here are some great options all under $25. Brilliant!





Books are always a great go to gift for the person who has everything. This one's cute. The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons From The World's Most Elegant Woman, $19.95.












I have already have a pajama fetish but I'm almost as obsessed with knee socks and cool slippers. These remind me of Uggs (I actually don't wear Uggs on the street but love the style of a boot with thermals or sleep shorts at home). I think these make a nice gift. Nordstrom "Shaggy" Slipper Boot $24.



















Perfect for Foodies. I just had these waffles at a Brunch on Saturday (to die for)! Pair the mix up with a colorful mixing bowl or cute dish towel and you have instant great gift. William-Sonoma Golden malted Pancake and Waffle Mix $10







No comments: