Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Stooper

Hey Gals, I am basically in a post holiday coma. I'm trying to store all of my energy to rev up for the new year. Any suggestions on how to shake off that I really over-shopped, attended one two many family gatherings and had way to much chocolate (contrary to my previous beliefs, there is a such thing as too much chocolate) feeling? I think I'll try one day of doing absolutely nothing (heaven), a hot bath and maybe a very luxurious movie. By luxurious movie I mean checking out the new Gold Class Cinemas (a handful of theaters are scattered across the country). It's like the first class flight of movie theaters: huge comfortable seats, a waiter, great full course meal choices, and a first class $20 ticket price (very cool though). We'll see I'm checking out Avatar tonight.
Photo courtesy of Flickr by JeffGoop

No comments: