Monday, April 26, 2010

If I Didn't Have To Eat For The Next Two Months...Christian Louboutin in Los Angeles


I have a secret-Monday just isn't my favorite day (big surprise). Nothing like a little day dreaming or wishful thinking to make a Monday fly right by. If I didn't have to worry about pesky little things like living expenses (you know a place to lay my head at night, and stuff like eating) I would certainly go out and buy these pumps. That's right, I'd walk right into the Christian Louboutin store on Robertson and buy these shoes and have Christian Louboutin sign them himself. These are a classic Mary Jane pump with a sexy twist (a sky high heel and modern platform). Perfect if I ever want to pull off a sexy librarian stripper look (you never know).


But I you do have a pair of Christian Louboutins laying around the house, or are in the market to buy a new pair, the designer himself (yes, The Christian Louboutin) will be in store to greet you and even sign a pair this Wednesday. Go check him out at


Christian Louboutin

650 N. Robertson Blvd

West Hollywood

(310) 247-9300

No comments: