Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scary Style: Fall 2010 Trends


I'm I the only person frightened by these boots? There's something a little scary about taking Fall 2010's upcoming trend on fur trimmed accessories to the next level (Style.com's accessories editor seems to think they're the best thing since sliced bread) . I have nothing against a little fur but, do we have to wear replicas of a horse's head as boots? And the ankle boots/furry hooves, I can't even go there. I bet a small child can have nightmares just looking at these shoes. It probably doesn't make it any better that both of these shoes will likely cost you a month's mortgage (and I'm talking about a month of NYC, San Francisco, or LA mortgage). Oh Fashion, sometimes you just go too far!



left photo: Yves Saint Laurent Suede Boot with Fur Trim. Courtesy of Style.com
right photo: Bruno Frisoni Furred Ankle Boot. Courtesy of Style.com

No comments: