Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Morning Obsession

Good morning All! It's Monday so I have to at least pretend to be excited about starting my week (fake it to you make it). But, you know what I'm truly excited about-my Sunday night TV! Not all of Sunday night, but specifically the half hour I spent watching VH1's new show, Basketball Wives. Yes, it's your typical reality TV show set-up (a group of women who normally wouldn't hang out and are forced to do various girl's nights and events together), but there's something about peeking into the life of NBA wives that just might make it my new reality show obsession. Atlanta housewives watch your back. I think I actually saw someone get a glass of water thrown across her M.A.C. laden face. Oh, the drama.
photo courtesy of VH1.com

No comments: