Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweat Sexy: Fashionable Finds for Fitness

It's been going on for months now. The conversation in my head where I say I'm going to get back into the gym. Swimsuit season is creeping up faster than usual (I can't believe it's April already) and still no momentum on my end. That's when I decided to bring out the big guns. I need a little motivation-new workout gear. You didn't think I'd be motivated by just health and fitness, did you? Happy Friday!



Nux Sport Hoody $55. Leave the hood on after your workout add sunglasses and you can run errands Jackie O Style.












Athleta Sport Sizzle Halter Tank $49. Cute enough to wear on the street.















Nux Sport Short $37. The biker short is back (for exercise purposes only please-I'm serious about this one)!













Alo Pulse Long Sleeve Hoody $43. Another hoody to slip on after your workout (hey, your hair might not be in the best shape after a good workout).





















Athleta Udaya Tank $54. Trendy global design element.




Victoria's Secret also has some sexy options for your workout. Check it out! I love their selection of Flashdance sweatshirts to throw on after a workout.

No comments: